Less visible progress tonight due to some hiccups in production.
I built the bridge once, but completely scaled it wrong. It didn’t reach across the gap, and it’s not an asset I could just scale up and expect to look right. Luckily, I hadn’t added any details yet.
After remodeling it correctly, the collision mesh would not import into UDK with the static mesh, for some reason. I did some trouble shooting for over an hour before realizing that choosing Export Selected out of 3ds Max is a crapshot on whether or not collision will work. To export properly, remove everything else from the scene and just select Export.

There were some other minor adjusts across the level, but nothing worth noting tonight.